GUI Controls - introduction
Sitemagic CMS comes with a GUI library with some of the most common GUI controls, and some more specialized controls. All control types have been made into classes which are easy to use. The Image below demonstrates some of the different GUI controls.
Controls currently available in the GUI library:
- Tree structure (see image above - used to display folders)
- Grid (see image above - used to display files)
- Link button (see image above - used for all buttons)
- Fieldset (see image above - used to frame folders and files)
This is more than a GUI control - it is used to create sub forms.
- Input elements
- input field
- file field (for uploading files)
- password field
- radio buttons
- Drop down menu (option menu for both single and multi selection)